Tune in for the first cycle of Theo is America's Next Top Model, which follows an ambitious aging stuffed bear as he tries to prove he has what it takes to make it in the high-stress, high-stakes world of modeling.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I am Bear. Hear Me Roar.

Theo models the ridiculously scary near hat that I bought for Husband on my rrecent trip to Iowa on the ridiculously cute bear rug that Husband bought me for Hanukka '05.

I tried to inspire him the way that professional do with human models. "Give me fierce!" I called out to him. He did a very nice job, and proved that he is not insecure about his bearliness at all.

2 Comments:

Blogger super des said...

It's a little disturbing, all those bear heads.

9:15 PM

 
Blogger monkeygirl said...

THIS IS SCARY.

5:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home